Euris GmbH (Napson Corporation)
A European Equipment and Materials Distribution Company servicing the Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry. EURIS provides full coverage of Europe with one infrastructure with offices in France, United Kingdom and Germany. Euris is sales representative for Napson Corporation.
A global leading developer and manufacturer for resistivity & sheet resistance measurement equipment for the semiconductor industry utilizing contact type(4point probe) and non-contact type (Eddy current) measurement method. Napson also has developed equipment for related technologies including lifetime testing, spread resistance measurement P/N type checking and flatness testing. Napson offers 'Flexible solutions' from bench top testing to fully automatic or continuous in-line scanning.
- Contact type(4point probe, etc): Sheet resistance/Resistivity measurement system & in-line module unit
- Non-contact type(Eddy-current, etc): Sheet resistance/Resistivity measurement system & in-line module unit
- Contact & Non-contact type: Wafer sorting system, P/N checker & in-line module, Silicon life-time tester
- Non-contact type (Electrostatic capacitance): Wafer flatness measurement system
- Contact type: Spreading resistance measurement system
Euris GmbH (Booth A10) Waldmeisterstraße 72 80935 München Germany www.euris-semiconductor.com Napson Corporation (Booth A10) Momose Bldg. 2-3-6, Kameido, Koto-ku 1360071 Tokyo Japan www.napson.co.jp
- Last modified on:
- 2016-05-19 09:21:57 CEST
- All rights reserved © 2015 Fraunhofer IST