Nova Fabrica Ltd.
Nova Fabrica Ltd., incorporated in 2013, is located in near the logistically convenient geographical center of Europe. In just three-year time Nova Fabrica had managed to grow in product numbers and sales figures. Today Nova Fabrica are an established international business and a premier enabling PVD process component, materials and solutions provider.
Nova Fabrica’s expertise is counted in decades and their current product portfolio consists of five major product groups that are essential in plasma-based PVD:
1. Plasma Emission Monitoring and Reactive Gas Control systems. Consists of four FloTron™ models, developed over the past four years. The unique technology enables robust and reliable production PVD process control and/or Optical Emission Spectrometry, process analysis, research & development, optimization.
2. Fiber Optical Components and assemblies for plasma monitoring in vacuum and liquids. Consists of rugged fiber optical feedthroughs, collimating lenses, 90 deg. collimator mounts and fiber-optical cables.
3. PVD Materials - a wide range of sputtering targets and materials for EB and thermal evaporation. Nova Fabrica can supply PVD materials in a variety of shapes, sizes and purities. Sputtering targets are available in planar and cylindrical shape and evaporation materials in tablet, powder, granule or wire form.
4. DC and Pulse-DC Power Supplies. Single and dual output models with power from 5kW up to 60kW versions. Modular design; intended for standard and special PVD/PECVD processes.
5. Rotatable Magnetrons - end-blocks for cylindrical rotary and/or magnetrons with target length up to 4000MM; lid systems.
Nova Fabrica Ltd. (Booth A6) Laisves g. 44 LT-30106 Ignalina Lithuania www.novafabrica.biz
- Last modified on:
- 2016-05-18 14:43:45 CEST
- All rights reserved © 2015 Fraunhofer IST