Monday, June 13 (Preliminary Program)
- 08:30 a.m. – 09:00 a.m.
- Opening – Welcome address
Introductory Session – Market and Business in the Field of Coatings on Glass and Plastics
Chairmen: Dr. K. Suzuki, J. Vitkala
The introductory session will provide market and business information and clarify future technical requirements.
- 09:00 a.m. – 09:30 a.m.
- Challenges for Automotive Glazing
Prof. Dr. Jürgen Leohold, Volkswagen AG, Germany
- 09:30 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Architect's Dream List
Christoph Timm, SOM, USA
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Coffee break
- 10:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Ultra-thin Glass and its Applications
Dr. Masaaki Imura as representative of Akihisha Saeki, Nippon Electric Glass Co.,Ltd., Japan
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Advanced R2R Manufacturing of Printed, Organic, Flexible Electronics
Dr. Sorin G. Stan, VDL Enabling Technology Group, The Netherlands
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Organic Solar Films from Vacuum Roll-to-Roll Manufacturing for Building-integrated Photovoltaics
Dr. Martin Pfeiffer, Heliatek GmbH, Germany
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Market and Business Prospects on Batteries
Dr. Isotta Cerri, Toyota Motor Europe, Belgium
- 12:30 p.m. – 02:00 p.m.
- Lunch break
- 02:00 p.m. – 02:30 p.m.
- High-performance Wet Coatings on Glass and Plastics: History and New Developments
Prof. Dr. Helmut Schmidt, HSM TechConsult, Germany
- 02:30 p.m. – 03:00 p.m.
- Plasma Medical Science Innovation Towards a Future Therapy
Prof. Dr. Masaru Hori, Nagoya University, Japan
- 03:00 p.m. – 03:20 p.m.
- Worldwide Glass Market and Trends –
Executive Summary from GDP 2015
Jorma Vitkala, Glaston, Finland
- 03:20 p.m. – 03:50 p.m.
- Coffee break
Session 1 – Advanced Vacuum Processes
Chairmen: Prof. Dr. G. Bräuer, Dr. J. Strümpfel
- 03:50 p.m. – 04:20 p.m. Keynote lecture
- Future of Sputtering
Prof. Dr. Hana Barankova, Uppsala University, Sweden
- 04:20 p.m. – 04:40 p.m.
- Benefit of Modern Arc Management in MF Dual Magnetron Sputtering Power Supplies
Moritz Heintze, TRUMPF Hüttinger GmbH + Co. KG, Germany
- 04:40 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- Large Area Co-Sputtering: Considerations for Power and Control
Dr. David Christie, Advanced Energy Industries, Inc., USA
- 05:00 p.m. – 05:20 p.m.
- TiO₂/AZO Bilayer Thin Films by Magnetron Sputtering as Transparent Electrodes for Electrochromic Devices
Dr. Eva Gutierrez Berasategui, IK4-Tekniker, Spain
- 05:20 p.m. – 05:40 p.m.
- Low Damage, Low Sputter Voltage ITO Layers via Deposition from Rotatable Magnetrons
Víctor Bellido-Gonzalez, Gencoa Ltd., United Kingdom
- 05:40 p.m. – 06:00 p.m.
- Excellent Adhesion on Plastics Using HiPIMS
Dr. Ralf Bandorf, Fraunhofer Institute for Surface Engineering and Thin Films IST, Germany
- Last modified on:
- 2016-06-13 08:40:26 CEST
- All rights reserved © 2015 Fraunhofer IST