You are here > Home
Tuesday, June 14 (Preliminary Program)
Session 2 – Wet-chemical and Hybrid Processes
Chairmen: Dr. J. Pütz, Dr. G. Schottner
- 08:30 a.m. – 09:00 a.m. Keynote lecture
- Large Area Optoelectronic Devices Containing Vacuum and Solution Processed Layers
Prof. Dr. Uli Lemmer, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology, Germany
- 09:00 a.m. – 09:20 a.m. Invited lecture
- Various Silica Hybrid Materials
Hideki Goda, Arakawa Chemical Industries, Ltd., Japan
- 09:20 a.m. – 09:40 a.m.
- Wet-chemical Deposited ITO Thin Films and their Optoelectronic and Microstructural Properties
Dr. Refika Budakoglu, ŞIŞECAM, Turkey
- 09:40 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- MgF₂ Antireflective Coatings by Sol-Gel Processing: Preparation and Performance
Prof. Dr. Peer Löbmann, Fraunhofer Institute for Silicate Research ISC, Germany
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:20 a.m.
- Combination of Novel Aerosol Coating Method and AR Coating Material to Deliver Superior Quality of Anti-reflective Coating on Solar Cover Glass
Dr. Simo Tammela, Beneq Oy, Finland
- 10:20 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Coffee break
Session 3 – ALD, CVD, and Atmospheric Plasma Processes
Chairmen: Prof. Dr. D. Sheel, Prof. Drs. K. Spee
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. Keynote lecture
- Large Area Atmospheric ALD/MLD on Flexible Substrates
Stephan Klotz, BASF Schweiz AG, Switzerland
- 11:30 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
- Spatial Atomic Layer Deposition for Large-area and Flexible Electronics
Dr. Paul Poodt, Holst Centre / TNO, The Netherlands
- 11:50 a.m. – 12:10 p.m.
- Atomic Layer Deposition of Al, Nb and Ti Doped ZnO Transparent Conductive Oxides
Sanjeev Kumar Gurram, Fraunhofer Institute for Surface Engineering and Thin Films IST, Germany
- 12:10 p.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Developments in Plasma Enhanced Spatial ALD for High Throughput Applications
Dr. Yves Creyghton, TNO Solliance, The Netherlands
- 12:30 p.m.auritius – 12:50 p.m. Invited lecture
- Roll-to-Roll Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Processing of SiO₂ Moisture Barrier Films
Dr. Ir. Hindrik W. de Vries, FOM Institute Differ / FUJIFILM Manufacturing Europe B.V., The Netherlands
- 12:50 p.m. – 02:20 p.m.
- Lunch break
Session 4 – Processes for Flexible Substrates
Chairmen: R. Shimshock, Dr. T. Kälber
- 02:20 p.m. – 02:50 p.m. Keynote lecture
- Roll-to-Roll Processing for Flexible Devices and Components Utilized in Wearable and Mobile Electronics and the Coming IoT Era
Dr. Neil Morrison, Applied Materials Web Coating GmbH, Germany
- 02:50 p.m. – 03:10 p.m. Invited lecture
- The Road from S2S to R2R - Status, Risks and Visions for Processing Ultra-thin Glass
Dr. Manuela Junghähnel, Fraunhofer Institute for Organic Electronics, Electron Beam and Plasma Technology FEP, Germany
- 03:10 p.m. – 03:30 p.m.
- Roll-to-Roll Coating of Flexible Glass - Equipment and Applications
Carsten Deus, VON ARDENNE GmbH, Germany
- 03:30 p.m. – 04:10 p.m.
- Coffee break
- 04:10 p.m. – 04:30 p.m.
- Flexible High Gas Barrier Encapsulations for OLED and OPV Modules
Dr. Koichi Nagamoto, Lintec Co. ,Ltd., Japan
- 04:30 p.m. – 04:50 p.m.
- Roll-to-Roll Deposition of Silicon Nitride Permeation Barrier Coatings Using Rotatable Magnetrons
Dr. Matthias Fahland, Fraunhofer Institute for Organic Electronics, Electron Beam and Plasma Technology FEP, Germany
- 04:50 p.m. – 05:10 p.m.
- VO₂ Low-e Coatings on ETFE Films for Membrane Architecture
Dr. Christina Hildebrandt, Fraunhofer Institute for Solar Energy Systems ISE, Germany
- 05:10 p.m. – 05:30 p.m.
- Optical In-line Metrology Systems for Defect Detection and Process Control in Web Coating
Hans Oerley, Dr. Schenk GmbH Industriemesstechnik, Germany
- 05:30 p.m. – 07:00 p.m.
- Poster Session
Conference Center Stadthalle
Disclaimer: Program may be subject to change without notice.
- 08:00 p.m. – 09:00 p.m.
- Cathedral Tour
- Last modified on:
- 2016-06-10 13:25:41 CEST
- All rights reserved © 2015 Fraunhofer IST