You are here > Home
> Thursday, June 16
Thursday, June 16 (Preliminary Program)
Session 8 – Medical, Food, and Environmental Applications
Chairmen: Prof. Dr. W. Viöl , Dr. R. Trassl
- 08:30 a.m. – 09:00 a.m. Keynote lecture
- Food Packaging in the Future
Prof. Dr. Horst-Christian Langowski, Fraunhofer Institute for Process Engineering and Packaging IVV, Germany
- 09:00 a.m. – 09:20 a.m. Invited lecture
- Nerves Made of Glass – New 3D Visualization
Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Schade, Fraunhofer Heinrich Hertz Institute HHI / TU Clausthal, Germany
- 09:20 a.m. – 09:40 a.m.
- DIBBIOPACK: Development of Biodegradable and Multifunctional Packages: Improvement of Structural and Barrier Properties, Smart Features and Sustainability
Dr. Víctor Peinado, AITIIP Centro Tecnológico, Spain
- 09:40 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Production of Superhydrophobic Surfaces by Combining Molding and Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Processes
Rowena Duckstein, Fraunhofer Institute for Surface Engineering and Thin Films IST, Germany
- 10:00 a.m. – 10:40 a.m.
- Coffee break
- 10:40 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Protecting and Preserving Clear Barrier Layers for Flexible Packaging Materials
Dr. Antje Titzmann, Applied Materials GmbH, Germany
- 11:00 a.m. – 11:20 a.m.
- Spot Based Analytics - Surface Modification and Printing Technologies
Dr. Wilfried Weigel, SCIENION AG, Germany
- 11:20 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.
- Enhanced Processing of Coatings on Glass Surfaces by Introducing Atmospheric Pressure Plasmas to Laser Processes
Dr. Christoph Gerhard, Fraunhofer Institute for Surface Engineering and Thin Films IST, Germany
- 11:40 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Liquid Films and the Plasma-enhanced Deposition of Solid Coatings – New Perspectives in-between Polymer and Plasma Chemistry
Dr. Sebastian Dahle, Clausthal University of Technology, Germany
- 12:00 p.m. – 12:10 p.m.
- Closing remarks
Disclaimer: Program may be subject to change without notice.
- 12:45 p.m. – 05:00 p.m.
- Fraunhofer Institute for Surface Engineering and Thin Films IST
- GXC Coatings GmbH
*The company tours are free of charge and will take place simultaneously.
- Last modified on:
- 2016-06-01 10:23:59 CEST
- All rights reserved © 2015 Fraunhofer IST